Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Herbed Biscuits

Ohh.. these turned out quite good. I was going to make Sour Cream Biscuits, but... well, you know... I had to change it to something else cause I didn't have everything I needed. I've made them before and used plain yogurt instead of the sour cream, but after I through out the funky looking yogurt, I didn't have any yogurt. And, thus, a new recipe is born.

Herbed Biscuits


1 C mayonaise                   2 - 3 Tbs Ranch Dressing mix
1 egg beaten                      1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda            1 Tbs canola oil
1 pkg stevia                        1 1/2 C flour
dash of salt

Mix the dressing mix into the mayonaise, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Drop by spoonfulls onto greased cookie sheet and bake in 400 degree F preheated oven 15- 20 minutes.

Hubby liked these biscuits.. and they turn out good. I can't normally make biscuits... but these work, even for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment