Monday, April 26, 2010

Chuck Wagon

Ohh... I love Chuck Wagon. Not only is it easy to fix, it just plain tastes good.

I did make it differently, this time, though. I saw a recipe (lol  yep) and it was made differently than how I normally made it so I thought I would try it out. Well, as usual, I didn't have ALL the ingredients the recipe called for, so I just did my own thing to kind of match what the recipe called for without much luck, but here is what I did and it did turn out good.

Chuck Wagon
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 onion chopped
  • 1 package frozen corn
  • 1 can Bush's Grillin' Beans
  • a little catsup to add a little more liquid
Brown the hamburger and chopped onionr and drain. Add the corn and beans and stir. If it isn't liquidy enough, add a little catsup. 

That's it. I was going to add the seasonings and stuff from the recipe, but I had stuck my finger into the can of beans and tasted it and thought... nope.. this stuff is just to good to add other stuff to it and just left it, outside of adding a little catsup. Stuff was good.  LOL Course, I guess you could always put in two cans of the Grillin' Beans, but I only had one. lol  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment