Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pineapple Angel-food Cake

What a lovely treat to eat and so easy to make. My sister-in-law told me how to make it years ago, and I finally made it this afternoon.

Pineapple Angel-food Cake


Pour a store bought package of angel food cake mix into a bowl. Open a can of crushed pineapple and pour it into the dry cake mix. Stir until well mixed. Pour into a greased cake pan and bake in a preheated 350  degree oven for about 40 minutes. I checked mine after 35 minutes and it wasn't quite done. When done, take it out and cool in pan.

There ya go. Now... do not do what I did. I put mine into a bundt pan, first mistake, it isn't large enough. Second mistake is when I did what it said to do on the angel food cake package and turned the pan upside down on a bottle to cool. Part of the cake fell out and the bottle, cake pan, and cake fell over onto the counter and made a crumbly cake mess. It still tastes good.  YES! Next time I will just put it into a regular cake pan.  Yeah...   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment