Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby Back Ribs

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...  I haven't been fond of baby back ribs, until tonight. I like country ribs better. I still do, but now I also like the baby back ribs. They turned out GOOD!!  Mom was upset cause I didn't par-boil them and said the meet had best be tender and fall off the bones or she was gonna be disappointed. She wasn't. YAYAYAYAYYYA  She did say to not tell Seth but she liked these better than when he fixes ribs. ssshhhhhh...

Baby Back Ribs
Cut slab of ribs into four chunks. Put in shallow pan, cover with aluminum foil, bake in pre-heated 300 degree oven for two hours. Remove foil, coat one side with BBQ sauce of your choice, place beneath the broiler set to high until the sauce starts turning brown/black (about 8-10 minutes), turn ribs, coat with more BBQ sauce and place under the broiler again for around 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and dig in. Make sure you have LOTS of paper towels/napkins/bib.   mmmmmmm...

Oh... where did I get the recipe???  On the package of ribs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment